Thursday, May 12, 2016

U.S. History

We finished our analysis of "Crash Course U.S. History: The Cold War."  Students could keep this page to have the information or they could choose to turn it in for a score to replace their current A/V Claim/Evidence score.  We will discuss and edit our work when the scored papers are returned to the students.  I presented a very short slideshow about U.S. and U.S.S.R. propaganda based upon a lecture I attended by Dr. Christine Varga-Harris of I.S.U.  Email me and I will Google share the slideshow with you.  To be prepared for tomorrow's class, find your study materials from the January semester exam and bring them to class along with all of your papers from this, current, semester.  We'll have an early 1-day getting-going-on-finals prep tomorrow, and then Monday we'll resume our Modern U.S. activities and lessons.